I don’t know how I did not see this nomination, so I apologize for taking this long to post it up. I want to thank Darling Bear Reviews for nominating me. Go check out her blog, she post reviews on both books and movies.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I don’t like the color pink, yet everytime I choose a color for either a dress, my blog, my room, basically anything; I would choose pink.
- I am the last of 11 children on my dad side.
- I read books to escape reality because I would like to think that after all the ups and down life throws at you, there is still a happy ever after at the end of the line.
- Usually I would read about 3 books, then write their reviews at once and then schedule their release either a day apart or one after the other, so I can have free days for myself or days to read more.
- When I was younger and living in Guyana, we (my sisters and I) were the proud owners of about 26 rabbits, dozens of pegions, 4 different types of parrots, 3 toucans, a pair of turkey, a turtle, a deer, dogs, various types of parakeets, various types of fishes, dozens of chicken, dozens of ducks and at one point we even had a jaguar and her cubs. We basically had a zoo.
- When I as about 9-10, I woke one morning and told my parents that I dream I had this fairytale dress and a diamond ring. Later on in that same week they took me to a store and bought them for me. My parents were all for making dreams come through.
- I am really good at DIY and most of the decor we use for holidays are made by me.