Thank you Forest City Bookworm for the nomination on this Sunshine Blogger Award. I have to say this is the first time I’ve heard about this award and I may be doing this wrong so I apologize for any mistake that you may come across.Forest City Bookworm is hosted by 19 year old Michelle who shares the same passion, like myself, for books and she blogs the reviews on her webpage along with other book related content. Go check her out buy clicking the link above.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their page.
- Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the Rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog
The Questions Nominated To Me;
- What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
- Do you prefer ebooks or physical books?
- What’s your ideal pizza?
- What’s your favorite childhood book?
- What cheers you up?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
- Fifty Shades of Grey (1-3) By E.L. James
- Ruthless People (1-4) By J.J. McAvoy
- Beautiful Mess (1-3) By T.K. Leigh
- If your life was a movie, which actor/actress would you play?
- Which is the longest book/anime/TV series you’ve read/watched and how long is it?
- If you can eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite book genre?
My Questions To You;
- When did you start your blog and why?
- If you had to rename your blog what would it be?
- Would you say you’re Optimistic or Pessimistic?
- If there’s one thing you learn from life, what is it?
- What is your longest blog post about?
- Who is your favorite book author and why?
- Would you rather be stranded on an unknown island by yourself for 5 years or kidnapped and held in an underground well for two weeks without food?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- When reading a book, where is the most comfortable place you would sit?
- Have you ever done something you regret? What?
- If there is something you would like to tell someone who is no longer in your life, what would it be?
My Nominees are;
- Tiffany from- Tiff The Booknerd
- Nini from- Nini Reads .Png
- Rachel from- Bookworm And Lyrics
- Kadhir and Ksdhir from- Lebooks Nooks
- Larkin from- Wonderfill Reads
- Adele from- Adele is Reading
- Tonya from- A Bookworm Lair
- Betty from- Onto Her Bookshelf
- Rose from- Insights Into Books
- Sam from- One Bookish Girl
- Victoria from- Escape Into Pages